There are many ways to enjoy fermented foods. Here are some thoughts to consider first, followed by some of our favorite recipes.
- Add to curries, stir fries, tacos and salads
- Pickled veggies go great as side dishes to hearty protein main courses such as meats and beans
- Add crunch and culture to the sandwich or wrap that you take to work for lunch
- Add to grilled cheese sandwiches--mix and match with your favorite cheeses for delicious combos
- For breakfast with potatoes and eggs
- Top crispy baguette slices with the spread of your choice and pickled veggies for a delicious bruschetta
- And one of our friends swears by bagels, cream cheese, and kim chi!
Recipes by Product
- Carrot Escabeche
- Garlicky Dill Pickle Chips
- Ruby Rüben
Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Our Garlicky Dill Pickle Chips provide a tasty and unique take on this summer picnic staple.
We once made this vegetarian-style sauerkraut soup for our winter open house. It was very delicious and warming—perfect for a blustery day.
Fall Maple Mustard Tempeh Bowl
You might try Wake Robin Ruby Rüben instead of the traditional sauerkraut with this great vegan lunch.
A few eggs, some chopped kimchi, and a couple of moments in a hot skillet yields a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Kimchi Smashed Potatoes with Roasted Chicken
A pretty simple way to jazz up chicken thighs and fingerling or baby Yukon Gold potatoes.
Quinoa Bowl with Kimchi
This is a different take on the classic Kim Chi rice bowl. It doesn’t take a lot of imagination to see how this can be a great lunch!
Vegan Kimchi Latkes
This recipe brings together the classic Korean condiment with the iconic Jewish potato pancake.
Tempeh Reuben Sandwich
This is one decadent sandwich worth trying. Takes some time to prepare but it is worth the wait. You could switch out the sauerkraut for Wake Robin Ruby Rüben.
Korean Chicken and Kimchi Risotto
This recipe brings together the cuisines of Korea and Italy. Try it, you’ll love it!